A private practice serving the Chippewa Valley
Services for adults and teens (over age 14) include individual, couples and family counseling, diagnostic evaluations, and psychological consultations.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples & Family Counseling
- Support for all of Life's Transitions
- Trauma and Grief Counseling
- Work, Career & Retirement Issues
- Improving Lifestyle Choices for Health and Wellbeing
- Stress Management
- Mindfulness and Acceptance
- Addiction & Recovery
- Anger Management & Assertiveness Training
Go to the Telehealth page for information about scheduling a remote visit via videoconferencing.
Call for information about Pre-employment Evaluations.
Contact me today to request an appointment or to obtain additional information