|New and returning Clients who have registered to use the Client Portal can access Telehealth Services via the TherapyNotes Portal. This service provides video connection with end-to-end encryption for maximum privacy and security. It is HIPAA compliant and eligible for insurance coverage. Call the office for instructions prior to your first meeting in order to provide Registration and History forms and payment information.|
Compatible browsers include up-to-date versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
During Telehealth Sessions, follow these guidelines:
To join the session:
- Use strong, secured Wi-Fi signal
- Close applications or browser tabs that are not needed to dedicate your device to maintaining high-quality video
- Position yourself in a quiet and private location to assure confidentiality
- Sit in a comfortable chair without backlighting, wear appropriate clothing, and be prepared to use your time well
- Use headphones or ear buds to prevent voice echo
- Log in to the portal (you will need the email address you provided and the password you created for this account)
- Click the JOIN SESSION button for the appointment
- Share access to your camera and microphone. You will see a preview of your video and an audio meter that responds to your voice
- Click the I'M READY button
- Remain on this screen until Dr. Nina joins the session.