A private practice serving the Chippewa Valley
Take responsibility for gun safety:
for more information.
Additional resources on this local list may help to connect you locally
with the services you are seeking.
There are many resources available in our community, state and nation to help maintain or restore your mental health. In Eau Claire County, the Mental Health Action Team has compiled some resource lists. Here are a few:
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available to everyone. It is free, confidential, and always available: at suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Prevent Suicide WI is the state suicide information and resource site: at http://www.preventsuicidewi.org/partners
- Wisconsin Family Ties is a resource for families that have children with mental health disabilities: at http://wifamilyties.org
- The Grassroots Empowerment Project is a peer support resource: at http://grassrootspower.org
- The Veterans Crisis Line is available 24/7; call 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1 for Veterans). Find more resources at http://veteranscrisisline.net/
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness also has a local chapter: go to http://www.namicv.org/ for information in the Chippewa Valley
Contact me today to request an appointment or to obtain additional information
If you are not feeling safe or are worried about the safety of a loved one, please call the 24-hour crisis service at 888-552-6642.
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
If the situation is not urgent, please call your physician, therapist, or Nurse Helpline provided through your clinic, health insurance or HMO.